Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beauty in Paris!












Ok, so here's another option for us. It's a little on the dowdy side but I think we can rough it & manage!!! Seriously, this is a beautiful apartment overlooking the Place des Vosges. I snuck in a lot of photos on this post, sorry, I just couldn't edit any out. they are all so pretty. Enjoy!
The view from our palace!


This bedroom is my favorite, I think, oh I can't decide!!!








Every Paris Dwelling needs a towel warmer!



I have a feeling you guys will be fighting over this bedroom! We can take turns!












ADDRESS
23 Place des Vosges, 3rd Arrondissement



BEDROOMS
3 bedrooms all with Yves Delorme Egyptian cotton sheets and towels.- Master- King Bed with ensuite bathroom- Second – Queen Bed with shower - Third- 2 Single beds. Renovation Completed in July 08. Two large grand salons, one formal faces Place des Vosges, other onto a courtyard

In the arches of the glorious Place des Vosges, Paris’ oldest square dates back to 1612. Upscale boutiques and restauarants cluster under the arches. Walking distance to Picasso Museum, Carnavelt, Latin Quarter and St.Germain des Pres across the Seine. Classified historical building for this Paris apartment, on 2nd floor with elevator. Amazing view of Place des Vosges from the main grand salon and master bedroom suite. Very quiet and private due to double glazed windows. The kitchen and other bedroom face onto the courtyard.

True Chef inspired kitchen, fully equipped with designer appliances, La Canche Piano stove, Kitchen Aid, La Creuset, microwave, Miele appliances, wine cellar. There is a table with six chairs. Small laundry area.




Bisou Mon Amis!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I'll take it!!



    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fight you for it! xv
    PS - that bed is MINE.....please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok is it any wonder we're obsessed with Paris, and that I'm obsessed with you blog! I needed that fix of daily beauty so thank you and by the way, let's really do it one day soon!
    I know it's not the right time for any of us but at least we'll have something so save for...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... I want to come stay! I don't care where I sleep! Sofa is fine... I just want a place to stay in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll even sleep on the floor! Or in the bathtub! Paris here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime cet appartement!!! Je veux visiter Paris tellement et place des Vosges... ma place favori a Paris.
    Merci pour les images si belles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you imagine living in this amazing place. I would feel like I died and went to heaven. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you need someone to 'rough it' with, I'm the girl! If I could live there for a day, even just an hour, I'd be a happy bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you!